Good Morning guys! I hope you are enjoying your Saturday. Today I want to share my Skillet Home Fries, it’s a very simple recipe but the flavor payoff is pretty good. I have made these home fries on several different brunch occasions for my family.
This is one of those no recipe recipes that is super simple. I even suggest switching out some of the seasonings to suit your own taste. These Skillet Home Fries will go great as a side for whatever dish you are planning to cook. If you decide to try this recipe please let me know how it turns out or tag me on Instagram and Twitter by using #margaritasontherocks to share your photos!
- 3 1/2-4 Cups chopped Potatoes,
- 1 Tbsp Butter,
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil,
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder,
- 1 Tsp Dried Parsley,
- 1 Tsp Mrs.Dash Garlic Herb Seasoning,
- 1 Garlic clove minced,
- 1/4-1/2 Cup chopped onion
- Add butter, olive oil, and garlic to skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes on medium heat until garlic becomes aromatic.
- Add onions and cook until translucent.
- Add potatoes, parsley, Mrs.Dash, and onion powder to skillet and mix in skillet until seasonings are evenly distributed.
- Cook for 30-40 minutes on low to medium low heat uncovered until potatoes are easily pierced with a fork. Outside of the potatoes should develop a slight crust.