Game Day Recipes: Super Bowl Sunday!
Good Morning and Happy Sunday! Another Super Bowl is upon us and I couldn’t be more excited. I wanted to share some of my game day recipes with you today in case you are still wondering what to cook. I don’t know about you but as a foodie the best part about the Super Bowl is the food lol. I’ve lined up 10 recipes for you to choose from or don’t choose at all just make them all! I actually left one out that I just thought of my Beef Queso Dip, Spinach & Artichoke Bread Bowl, and Crab & Shrimp….its def delish!
If you decide to try any of these recipes please do come back and let me know your thoughts. Enjoy today, Drink plenty of beer, eat plenty of food, and scream like your life depends on it when your team scores.
Super Bowl Sunday Recipes Below!
1. Guacamole: I learned how to make This dip about 5 years ago now and I have an interesting story on how I learned. I was in the grocery store with my boyfriend *yes the same one ;)* and I just finished eating Guacamole at an office party earlier that day…..
2. Cheese Steak Egg Rolls: For this weeks game day recipe I decided to combine two of my favorite things; cheesesteak and egg rolls…..I know right totally delicious Lol! Now of course this recipe would be perfect for any day but I think its even better for game day…….
3. Honey Teriyaki Wings: I don’t know about you but one of my favorite foods to eat when I’m at a bar or as an appetizer are wings; It’s literally my go to menu item. There’s so many different flavors and variations that I can’t help but love them…..
4. Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls: Buffalo and blue cheese seem to compliment game day pretty well! If you love Buffalo wings you will love this recipe. I know I do…..
5. Garlic Parmesan Wings: if you are a garlic lover this recipe is definitely something that can be easily adjusted to fit your taste buds. Another game day is upon us which means I get to share another recipe with you! This week I will be sharing my garlic parmesan wings recipe…..
6. Layered Steak Nachos: I am so excited to bring you guys another recipe this week! Today’s game day recipe features my Steak Nachos!They are absolutely delicious and super easy to make. Easy meals are the best…..
7. Onion Rings: If you’re an onion lover; this ones for you! It’s game day and time for another recipe. This weeks recipe is catered towards those who love onions. I myself love onions and thought this would be an appropriate snack for any football party…..
8. Loaded Potato Skins: These potato skins can definitely stand up to any skins served at TGI Fridays….
9. Mozzarella Sticks: I am super excited to bring you this recipe because not only is it super easy but it’s also super delicious! There’s nothing crazy special about this dish but I think everyone can appreciate the taste of breaded and fried cheese lol…..
1-. Old Bay Butter Wings: Today I want to share with you a recipe I tried about a year ago while visiting Ocean City, Maryland; Old Bay Butter Wings! When I first tried these wings I fell completely in love with them after just one bite. The flavors of old bay and butter are irresistible….