Watch me make this live! http://l.nom.com/UlDk/SCNQ4pK9Gw
Good morning and happy Wednesday! The weather has been amazing here in the Washington DC area and I couldn’t be more thrilled. Today I’m doing another Nomcast at 12:15pm EST featuring these cookies! If you are able to tune in please do it will be loads of fun.
I really love this recipe I feel like it something that everyone can enjoy. The ingredients include milk chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, caramel bits, and walnuts! This cookie is packed with a whole lot of goodness! And even better they are super easy to make. You can even freeze them and cook them individually whenever you get a craving.
With this recipe I want a super chewy cookie. I normally like a small blend between chewy and crisp so I add a blend of white and brown sugar; but for this recipe I added ALL brown sugar for a super chewy and delicious cookie. I love all cookies but it’s nice to have the ability to change up the texture whenever you feel like it.
As with all of my recipes you can always change out any of the ingredients you want. That’s the power of cooking it’s all about you and your taste…..not mine 🙂 If you decide to try out this recipe please let me know how it turns out! You can tag me on Instagram or Twitter @margaritasontherocks
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 1/2 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Flavoring
- 2 1/4 All purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup White chocolate chips
- 1 cup Caramel bits
- 1/2 cup Chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit; spray sheet pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Beat butter and brown sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time and beat well; Add Vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl whisk flour, baking soda, and salt until well combined.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Mix in chocolate chips, caramel bits, and walnuts until well combined.
- You can refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes for a more compact cookie or skip this step and move on to baking.
- Bake for 12-16 minutes; make sure to rotate your cookies halfway through the cooking process.
- Remove cookies from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to the cooling rack.