Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!!!! How exciting 😊 I love love love this day. I plan on having a few margaritas and some yummy food. Theres so much to choose from but I’ve narrowed it down to 5 recipes that I will be making today for my friends and family. I love variety in everything I do so first up MARGARITAS! Its the best way to get the party started.
- Strawberry Basil Margarita: So if you know anything about me you know that I love a good margarita. This margarita may be one of my favorites; its super fresh and delicious! I used fresh strawberries to make this drink and trust me it made a huge difference in all of the sugary concentrated mixes you normally buy at the store. Incorporating the fresh basil was also a treat! The combination of both will send you tastebuds on a magical journey lol.
- Watermelon Lime Margarita: I don’t know about you but I love watermelon. Its super light and crisp and sweet and delicious and juicy lol. I could go on and on but you get the point. This is another cocktail from my fresh fruit series. Its definitely a crowd pleaser and a drink I dare you to try 😉
- Layered Steak Nachos: Woo hoo these nachos are the best! They are super easy and delicous; just looking at the picture makes me want to scream lol. The thing I like best about nachos is that you can add any ingredients you want. They’re super versatile…..chicken, beef, pork, whatever they all taste amazing and fit this recipe perfectly.
- Guacamole Dip: Who doesn’t love guac?! Its literally the cure to everything….well maybe not everything lol. Its easy, tasty, filling, and amazing! There are so many different variations of guacamole so fill free to use my recipe and amp it up with roasted corn, or diced mango!
- Beef Queso Dip: Queso dip is another one of my favorite things to eat. I love cheese and this recipe definitely hits the spot. I added beef to bulk up the recipe a bit; but your more than welcome to leave out the beef and add ground chicken or turkey….you may even prefer eating the dip with meat. It’s totally up to you…Just enjoy!
So that concludes my top 5 Cinco De Mayo recipes! I hope you try at least one or ALL of them today. Enjoy your day and drink lots of margaritas!!!