Good Morning everyone! My Valentine’s Day Dinner for two is winding down and today I’m giving you guys a double feature! Chauncy Dee has provided some really cool budget friendly Valentine’s Day Date ideas for those who are wanting to celebrate without going broke. In case you missed lasts weeks post click here to check out Chauncy Dee’s Gifts On a Budget guide!
As for me I will be releasing our Valentine’s Day Dinner for Two dessert! The Double Chocolate & Walnut Skillet Cookie. It’s super delicious and the absolute perfect way to end any evening.
I’m so excited that this series is literally halfway done! This six part series features two side dishes (Grilled Asparagus and Loaded Baked Potato Casserole) one main dish (Rosemary & Garlic Ribeye and Marinade Recipe) and a Dessert (Double Chocolate Skillet Cookie w/Sprinkles) Yes you guys are in for a treat!
Skillet Cookies are one of my favorite desserts to order whenever I’m at restaurant. My favorite part is topping them with a scoop of ice-cream. Its literally the perfect dessert. I wanted to give you guys something super delicious but also easy to make. I definitely think this recipe will knock the socks off of your loved one!
- 6 Tbsp Butter
- 1/3 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Flavoring
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 Cup Chopped Walnut
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a big bowl add melted butter to sugar and cream.
- Add egg and blend.
- Add Vanilla flavoring and blend.
- In a separate bowl add salt and baking soda to flour; mix well.
- Add flour mixture to wet batter and mix well.
- Add chocolate and walnuts to batter; combine.
- Add sprinkles (optional) mix well.
- Butter skillets well.
- Evenly distribute cookie dough; flatten dough.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.