Buy Valentines Day Gifts On A Budget
Its time to buy valentines day gifts….but this year lets try and do it without breaking the budget! We know that Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and I’m sure you’re probably thinking of ways to buy Valentines Day gifts without breaking the bank. I love this holiday because its all about love. Who doesn’t love being in love? Whether its with a significant other or just in love with yourself. There’s nothing wrong with showing your love to that special someone. This holiday, it’s going to be all about me. I love myself that much to show myself some love this Valentine’s Day…… 🙂 I believe that an individual doesn’t have to go all out financially to show their appreciation. There are so many gift ideas that are budget-friendly to your wallet while showing your love interest how much you care. Let’s be realistic, everyone should be showing their love towards their partner all the time. However, this holiday is very special and should be celebrated as such. Here are some tips that will help you buy valentines day gifts on a budget while will make you or your lover very happy….. 🙂
Where To Buy Valentines Day Gifts On a Budget
- What person doesn’t like flowers? Flowers are the natural remedy to an individual’s soul. It makes them feel better despite with issues or concerns he/she may have throughout the day. I LOVE FLOWERS. This Valentine’s Day, you can send your significant other a dozen of roses from your local florist or Florists’ Transworld Delivery (FTD). You can visit FTD.com, select a beautiful bouquet of roses and attach a heartfelt personal note/message. FTD is running a special where you can get 12 dozen roses with a vase for $29.99. Please click on the link to see more information.
- Most of us love chocolate. I melt every time someone gives me some good chocolates. It’s sooooo addictive and unhealthy for us but we don’t care…. lol. This is the best gift in the world because it consists of fruit and chocolate. You can give your sweetheart a box of chocolate covered strawberries. This is a great budget-friendly idea to satisfy their chocolate cravings…. Shari’s Berries are currently running a special where you can get gourmet dipped strawberries (6 dozen) for $19.99. Please click on the link to see more information.
- Now, if you don’t want to purchase these strawberries, you can certainly make your own chocolate covered strawberries too. It’s so easy to make and cheap to do right from your own home. All you need to do is purchase some chocolates, shortening and strawberries. Here’s the chocolate covered strawberries recipe if you decide to make them yourself…. 🙂 http://allrecipes.com/recipe/21712/chocolate-covered-strawberries/
- Scented Body Products:
- We love our skin to feel good and smell good at the same time. I’m a big advocate of this because I love smelling good all the time. There’s nothing like taking care of your body inside and outside. If your lover loves to smell good and believes in taking care of their body, then this is the perfect gift for you. You can purchase a body wash, body mist and body moisturizer from Victoria’s Secret. There are soooo many fragrances to choose from and it’s best to smell them all before you purchase them…. lol. You can visit your local Victoria’s Secret store or purchase the products online. Please clink on the link to see more information.
- Teddy Bears
- I think teddy bears are a tradition when it comes to Valentine’s Day. There’s something special about someone giving you a teddy bear on Valentine’s Day. It’s so fuzzy and cute that all you want to do is hug it all day & night long…. lol. I received a very nice teddy bear from my valentine last year. It was the cutest teddy bear in the world. The best part about the teddy bear was that it reflected my style and taste. It was one of the most thoughtful gifts ever. You can certainly purchase your teddy bears from any store like Wal-Mart, CVS, Giant, Target, etc. But if you really want stand out, go to Build-A-Bear and make one from scratch that represents your lover’s taste and style. You can choose the type of bear, clothing, shoes, etc. in the store. I wish I would’ve came up with that idea. You can purchase a bear on the website and save 35% on your Build-A-Bear purchase. Just use the Jandealus coupon code at the end of your checkout purchase. Please feel free to walk into your local Build-A-Bear store or you can click on the link for more information.
I hope I have provided the necessary tips and tricks to help you save money on your gifts while making your lovebug happy this season. Love is a beautiful thing and should be expressed in so many ways. Just remember, you don’t have to go broke to satisfy your love. Besides…. be original and creative because that is a reflection of you. Jlo said, “Love doesn’t cost a thing!”