Good morning and welcome to part 3 of the Valentine’s Day Dinner for 2 series. I’m definitely loving the response to my last two recipes. I have to say that this is the easiest recipe so far lol…..when I say easy I mean it. The hardest part is smelling the yummy marinade and waiting for the meat to soak it all in; atleast two hours. This marinade may be simple but the flavor payoff is not! It definitely will kick your tastebuds butt and then some lol.
This six part series will feature two side dishes (Grilled Asparagus and Twice Baked Potato Casserole) one main dish (Rosemary & Garlic Ribeye and Marinade Recipe) Valentine’s Day Cocktail (Strawberry Chocolate Sundae Martini) and a Dessert (Double Chocolate Skillet Cookie w/Sprinkles) Yes you guys are in for a treat!
Check out the recipe below; I also included a video just in case you prefer visual directions.
- 1 Garlic clove (minced)
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Rosemary (chopped)
- Season with pepper if desired
- Chop and mince garlic.
- Chop rosemary.
- Add garlic and rosemary to a bowl.
- Add olive oil and Worcestershire sauce to bowl and whisk or mix until well combined.
- Use on seasoned meat; marinate for a minimum of 2 hours.