Everyone has that ex bf/gf who really gets underneath your skin; and you don’t know why.
It can be either
A. You still have feelings
B. You’re still in love or
C. You haven’t let go
Here are some tips to help you LET GO!
1. God removed him/she out of your life for a reason
2. Forgiving those who mistreated you will help you let go
3. Self talk (reminding yourself you are a good person with an honest heart)
4. Listen to inspirational songs(Measure-Begin again, Haley Reinhart-Free, and The Strange Familiar- Unwanted) are pretty good songs especially Free “in this situation lol”
5. Pray about it, ask God to give you guidance.
I know forgiving someone who has hurt you in the past can be extremely difficult, but it’s worth it at the end.
I hope this is helpful!