Good Morning! We are keeping this Slim & Trim series going with a low calorie cocktail for those who are trying to slim down this New Year. Not only is this drink delish but it’s also super easy to make so lets get started!
It’s absolutely no secret that I LOVE a good cocktail! I think the name of my blog is a dead giveaway lol; and there is NO way I could make a Slim & Trim series without creating a couple of cocktails that have all the fun without all the guilt. I am definitely a wine lover and thanks to one of my friends Kristan (If you have a moment check out her website; she provides positive life strategies and life coaching services) I have grown to love dry wines just as much as I love the sweet ones! I think wine is definitely a good choice when you are watching calories; adding fresh fruit and club soda is just the icing on the cake.
I’m all about simple recipes and this one is no different. I think the best part of a hectic day is coming home and unwinding with a nice cocktail or glass of wine. I’m sure many of you can relate 🙂 As I said before this recipe is super easy and the recipe information is listed below. You can also watch the video below to see my bartender skills in action! If you are not already subscribed to my channel please click here to subscribe now and make sure to sign up for our newsletter so you will never miss a post!
- 2-4 tbsp Pomegranate seeds
- 2 ounce Pomegranate juice
- 8 oz White Wine (I used Pinot Grigio)
- Top with Club Soda
- 1. Cut pomegranate and remove seeds; add to serving glasses and set aside.
- 2. Fill both glasses with ice.
- 3. Measure 2 ounces of pomegranate juice and add to both glasses. (Divide evenly)
- 4. Measure 8 ounces of white wine and pour into both glasses. (Divide evenly)
- 5. Top with club soda.(Divide evenly)
- 6. Sip & Enjoy!