Watch me make this live! http://l.nom.com/UlDk/mD4SEwi9Gw
Here at Margarita’s On The Rocks we are kicking off the New Year right! This month we will be featuring healthy recipes, cleaning hacks, and financial planning tips! The month of January is designed to get you on track in every aspect of your life.
Today lets get started with a healthy snack alternative. Kale Chips have to be my absolute favorite thing to eat….besides potato chips of course; but as we all know potato chips can be costly when you are on a diet so swap them for my Kale Chip recipe! Trust me they give you that satisfying crunch without all the guilt. Once you make them you will definitely be hooked!
The great thing about them is that they are SUPER easy to make! I usually just buy a bag of pre-washed and prepped kale from the produce section which honestly cuts the prep time for this snack in half. Check out the video below if you prefer visual instructions. If you are not already subscribed to my channel please click here to subscribe and make sure to sign up for our newsletter so you will never miss a post!
- 2 cups of kale
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2. Rinse and dry kale thoroughly with paper towel or clean kitchen cloth.
- 3. Add kale to a bowl and drizzle with olive oil; toss until fully coated.
- 3. Place kale on baking sheet and cook for 12 minutes or until kale is crispy.
- 4. Remove kale chips from oven and sprinkle with salt.
- 5. Plate & Enjoy!