Watch me make this live! http://l.nom.com/UlDk/SHGSkrjaHw
I am always looking for good food that doesn’t take a lot of prep and cook time. Sometimes I can be super lazy and not want to put a lot of effort in the cooking process. These nuggets fit my lazy girl routine perfectly! No muss no fuss 🙂
So this may seem like a pretty simple recipe to most but for me its definitely something that I’ve always wanted to try. I love chicken nuggets but have not been able to enjoy them for quite some now due to my own diet restrictions (i.e. no more fastfood) These nuggets not only seemed super simple but more importantly healthy. I keep seeing chicken nugget recipes all over Pinterest and decided that I would finally make them. I ended up adapting my own recipe and it was pretty easy! I tried to add as much flavor as possible by adding a few different seasonings. This recipe is super easy and quick to make! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
I think this recipe is perfect for a quick afternoon snack or for kids. It may even be fun to have them help you with the cooking process if you don’t mind the mess LOL. Overall I really enjoyed this recipe and am happy I finally brought this pin to life!
- 2 lbs Boneless chicken breast
- 1 cup Toasted panic breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp Dried parsley
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 2 Large eggs
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees farenheit.
- Wash, dry, and cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Create a breading station with three bowls. In the first bowl add flour, salt, and pepper; mix until well combined. In the second bowl crack eggs and add salt & pepper; whisk until well combined. In the third bowl add breadcrumbs, parsley, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, parmesan, and pepper; mix until well combined.
- Begin the breading process by adding chicken pieces to flour, egg mixture, and finally breadcrumb mixture. Continue until all chicken pieces are coated.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Make sure to flip the nuggets over halfway through the cooking process.
- Serve with dipping sauce and Enjoy!