Blogtober: Fall Bucket List

Let’s see I haven’t really given thought to creating a bucket list but I think now is as good a time as any……so in honor of blogtober here’s my fall bucket list

fall bucket list

And there you have it! my fall bucket list…. I hope its not too boring lol. If you have a fall bucket list please share one of your goals with me in the comments section below! Have a wonderful day!

Share on
Previous Post Next Post

You may also like

No Comments

• Reply Hillary

Hi Crystal! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your idea to photograph the beauty of fall. I’ve been trying to get back into photography, and fall is the perfect time of year to do that!

Happy blogtober!
    Hillary

October 7, 2014 at 2:06 pm
    • Reply crystalchanning

You are more than welcome Hillary! And yes I agree fall is the perfect season for photography!

October 7, 2014 at 2:11 pm
  • Reply Wise Brunette (@WiseBrunette)

Found you through The DC Ladies and the Fall Bucket List challenge! I would love to learn how to make a pumpkin spice latte. That was a great idea. Here is a link to my list on The Wise Brunette in case you’d like to check it out.

-Amanda via The Wise Brunette

October 7, 2014 at 4:30 pm
    • Reply crystalchanning

I definitely want to make the pumpkin spice latte soon!! I’m on my way to check out your bucket list now!!!

October 7, 2014 at 4:39 pm
  • Reply Erin @ thePickleBee

OTK Boots, Vampy Lipstick, and a spooky cocktail! That’s one heck of a night!!
    Love your list! Found you via DCLadies Blogtober. I’m a food blogger too and am loving digging through your recipes.

October 7, 2014 at 7:07 pm
    • Reply crystalchanning

Hey Erin! THANKS…..it definitely would be a heck of a night lol. I’m glad you are enjoying my recipes! I will be sure to check out your blog!

October 7, 2014 at 7:14 pm
  • Reply thehautenotes

I absolutely adore your list, Crystal! I’m kind of a scarf addict, so I’m right there with you on the plaid scarf. 🙂 Also, I love a vampy lip this time of year!

x Rachel

October 8, 2014 at 8:46 am
    • Reply crystalchanning

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love scarves too they are a must have for any fall and winter outfit! I will be sure to stop by and visit your blog 🙂

October 9, 2014 at 9:13 am