Another game day is upon us which means I get to share another recipe with you! This week I will be sharing my garlic parmesan wings recipe…..if you are a garlic lover this recipe is definitely something that can be easily adjusted to fit your taste buds.
I love wings but I think I may have an obsession with garlic parmesan wing; they are incredibly flavorful and delicious. A few months back I went a slight binge and order garlic parmesan wings just about every where I went. When I came up with the idea to create game day recipes I thought this would be the PERFECT time to try and recreate these wings. I am pretty pleased with the recipe and I hope you are too! It took me to separate batches to get it just right. If you decide to try this recipe please let me know how they turn out or tag me on Instagram or Twitter by using #crystalchanning to share your photos!
Garlic Parmesan Wings (Yields 8-10 wings)
8-10 Chicken wings portions (drumettes & wingettes)
1/2 tsp Dried basil
1-2 Garlic cloves-grated or finely minced
3 tbsp Olive oil
1 tbsp Melted butter
1/4 tsp Dried oregano
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese-grated
1 tsp Onion powder
1/2 tsp Black pepper
1/2 tsp Garlic powder
1 tsp Dried parsley
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 cup flour
2 tbsp Baking powder
1. Rinse chicken, pat dry, and set aside.
2. In a bowl mix flour and baking powder until well combined.
3. Place chicken wings into the flour mixture making sure all wings are evenly coated.
4. Place wings onto a roasting rack and refrigerate for 1-2 hours uncovered. (no marination necessary for this recipe)
5. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
6. In a bowl mix all ingredients with a spoon or whisk until well combined.
7. Place roasting rack in the oven and bake for 30 minutes on one side and 12-15 minutes on the other side.
8. Remove chicken wings from oven and immediately toss in the garlic mixture until evenly coated.
9. Plate and Enjoy!
-Crystal Channing 🍷