This blueberry muffin recipe is absolutely divine…..of course my opinion may be a tad bit biased 😉 They are super moist with just the right amount of sweetness. I enjoyed sharing these muffins with my friends and family and now I’m excited to share my recipe with you!
If you like blueberries and muffins this ones for you! I strongly encourage you to try out this recipe and tell me all bout it! If you decide to try this recipe please let me know how they turn out or tag me on Instagram or Twitter by using #crystalchanning to share your photos!
Blueberry Muffins (Yields 9 muffins)
1/4 cup Brown sugar
3/4 cup White sugar
2 eggs beaten
1/2 tsp Salt
2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 cup All purpose flour
1/2 cup Sour cream
1/3 Vegetable oil
1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
1 tbsp lemon zest
1 cup blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside.
3. In a bowl beat brown sugar, white sugar, and vegetable oil until well blended.
4. Add beaten eggs and blend well; add vanilla extract, sour cream, and lemon zest then beat until well blended.
5. In a separate bowl mix flour, salt, and baking powder until combined.
6. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until well combined. (Be sure not to over mix the batter)
7. Spoon batter into muffin pan (It may be helpful to use an ice cream scoop)
8. Bake muffins for 18-25 minutes (Insert a toothpick into the center of the muffin to determine if they are fully cooked)
*I recommend filling the empty muffin cups with water to ensure the muffins bake evenly.*
Stayed tuned for my cinnamon honey butter recipe!