First and foremost I just want to wish my sister Chauncy a Happy Birthday!!!
Happy second day of Autumn everyone! Today I have something really special for you….I must admit my mother was the muse for this recipe. She is a snickers fanatic and I thought it would be cool to try and make a snicker cookies. I put my all into this one; I cooked three different batches at different cooking times and temperatures until I found the perfect one.
I love a soft & chewy cookie so I kept that in mind when coming up with the ingredients. I’ve had several people try them and all the reviews are positive! If you decide to try this recipe please let me know how they turn out or tag me on Instagram or Twitter by using #crystalchanning to share your photos!
My only regret with this recipe is not adding MORE snickers lol. The next time I cook this recipe I will be sure to add more because in baking more is always better! I recommend you do the same too!
Snickers Cookie (Yields 28 cookies)
1 Cup Butter (2 sticks room temperature)
1 Cup Firmly packed brown sugar (I used light brown)
1/2 Cup White Sugar
2 Large Eggs
1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
2 1/2 Cups All purpose flour
1 Tsp Baking soda
1/2 Tsp Salt
4 Snickers bars (Full Size) Chopped into small pieces about 2 Cups
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit; add parchment paper to a cookie sheet and spray with cooking spray
2. Beat butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth.
3. Add eggs one at a time and beat well; Add Vanilla extract.
4. In a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda, and salt until well combined.
5. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and beat until well combined.
6. Mix in snickers pieces and stir until well combined.
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes; make sure to check your cookies at the 12 minute mark.
8. Move cookies to cooling rack to cool.
-Crystal Channing 🍷