Watch me make this live on Nom!
For this weeks game day recipe I decided to combine two of my favorite things; cheesesteak and egg rolls…..I know right totally delicious Lol! Now of course this recipe would be perfect for any day but I think its even better for game day!
This recipe is pretty tasty and easily modified to include whatever items you choose to add or take away. If you prefer cheddar cheese or even cheeze whiz I strongly encourage you to add it! I also strongly encourage you to let me know alllllll about it once you’ve done it 😉 If you decide to try this recipe please let me know how they turn out or tag me on Instagram or Twitter by using #crystalchanning to share your photos!
- Egg roll wraps (I used Nasoya)
- 1/2-1 Medium onion sliced in to small strips
- 1/2-1 Green bell pepper sliced into small strips
- 1/2 Box of frozen steakums cut into strips (I used Murray's brand)
- Provolone Cheese (sliced and cut in half)
- Salt & pepper to taste (feel free to add your own seasoning)
- Small bowl of water
- Cooking Spray
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- 2. Cook onions and peppers in a frying pan until onions are translucent and green peppers are soft.
- 3. Remove vegetables from pan and cook steak until well done.
- 4. Add cooked vegetables into the frying pan with the steak and mix together until heated through.
- 5. Drain steak and onions by placing the mixture onto paper towels.
- Egg Roll Assembly (I find it easy to place the ingredients into an assembly line: provolone cheese, steak and veggies, egg roll wrappers, and water)
- 1. Working with one wrapper place a slice of provolone cheese, steak mixture, and another slice of provolone cheese in one corner of the egg roll wrap.
- 2. Use your finger or brush to add water to the edges of the wrapper and begin rolling like a burrito making sure to tuck in the ends as you reach the center point of the wrapper.
- 3. Once you reach the end of the wrapper add more water to seal the egg roll. Repeat this process until all of your egg rolls are assembled.
- 4. Place egg rolls onto a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- 5. Spray tops of the egg rolls with cooking spray and bake for 8-10 minutes on one side and 5-7 minutes on the other side until golden brown.
- 6. Serve with a side of Ketchup and Enjoy!
-Crystal Channing 🍷