I am soooooo late with this post but I figure better later than never! I would like to share my pumpkin bread recipe because it is ridiculously delicious and moist….PLUS if you make it I guarantee you one of the best foodgasms in your life!
Fall weather translates to pumpkin; pumpkin muffins, lattes, cookies, bread, pie, etc. The two works so well together and I think its only right that I jump in on the action and share my recipe with you! If you decide to try this recipe please let me know how they turn out or tag me on Instagram or Twitter by using #margaritasontherocks to share your photos!
2 Eggs (Beaten)
1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 Cup Buttermilk
1/2 Cup Vegetable oil
1/4 Cup Melted Butter
1 1/4 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
1/2 Cup Pure Pumpkin Puree
1 Tsp Baking powder
1 Tsp Baking soda
Dash of Salt
1 1/2 Cup Flour
1 1/2 Cup Sugar (White)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Mix sugar, eggs, buttermilk, vanilla, butter, vegetable oil, and pumpkin puree together until well blended. (I used a hand mixer)
3. In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin pie spice until combined.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and fold mixture until flour has completely disappeared. (Do not over mix the batter!)
5. Spray a 9×5 inch loaf pan with cooking spray and add the batter to the pan. Be sure to spread mixture evenly around the pan.
6. Bake in the oven for 1 hour and 10 minutes-I recommend checking the bread at the 50 minute mark by inserting a toothpick into the center of the bread. If the toothpick comes out clean the bread is finished. (continue checking the bread in 5-8 minute intervals after the 50 minute mark)
7. Once bread is finished baking remove from the oven allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before placing the loaf onto a cooling rack.
8. Slice and Enjoy!
I will be posting my cinnamon and honey butter recipe soon so stay tuned. Its very easy and perfect to spread on all of your baked goods! I also recommend adding walnuts or pecans to this recipe if your in the mood for it.
-Crystal Channing 🍷